[Grml-devel] Grml.org patch bomb

Daniel Baumann daniel.baumann at progress-technologies.net
Thu Aug 4 22:14:07 CEST 2011

On 08/04/2011 09:54 PM, Ulrich Dangel wrote:
> Hm? There is no NODHCPHOSTNAME in
> http://git.grml.org/?p=live-boot-grml.git;a=blob;f=debian/patches/16_nodhcp.patch

indeed, my fault.. i accidentally looked at 11_dhcphostname.patch
instead of 16_nodhcp.patch in the checkout of the sources. sorry.

however.. NODHCP is not used either.

> There is code in initramfs-tools which supports some features. I can
> create a patch which tries to reuse the existing code in initramfs-tools
> and talk with maks about necessary changes.

that would be most appreciated. the whole network config stuff in
live-boot is really messy, but so far, noone had the time to look into
cleaning it up properly.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann at progress-technologies.net
Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/