[Grml-devel] Grml developer meeting

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Sat Feb 27 13:19:23 CET 2010

* Michael Prokop <mika at grml.org> [Thu Feb 25, 2010 at 01:01:40AM +0100]:

> Ok, as Ulrich has no time as well, Jimmy, Gebi and me will have a
> local developer meeting in Graz on Thursday and Friday and instead
> we will have a dedicated IRC developer meeting when it fits better
> for more developers.

> Jimmy, Gebi and me will be on IRC (#grml, #grmldev) during our
> meetings anyway, so feel free to idle there.

JFYI: Developer meeting was great. We fixed more than 35 issues(!)
and have a working kernel 2.6.33 for live mode (squashfs+aufs) now.
(Now Gebi and me are tuning the kernel config before we'll provide
an official kernel.)

Thanks to Gebi and Jimmy for their work and time, thanks for hosting
us, Jimmy!