[Grml-devel] Grml developer meeting

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Thu Feb 25 01:01:40 CET 2010

> On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 17:23, Michael Prokop <mika at grml.org> wrote:

> > Developer meeting on thursday, 25th and friday, 26th of february.
> > Any objections from anyone?

> During the week is a definite no-go for me.
> I am not yet sure if I will be ice-diving on that weekend.

Ok, as Ulrich has no time as well, Jimmy, Gebi and me will have a
local developer meeting in Graz on Thursday and Friday and instead
we will have a dedicated IRC developer meeting when it fits better
for more developers.

Jimmy, Gebi and me will be on IRC (#grml, #grmldev) during our
meetings anyway, so feel free to idle there.

Just to keep you informed, let's work toward a new stable release.