[Grml] Fwd: Hard drive partitions not seen

david.renstrom at gmail.com david.renstrom at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 00:31:55 CET 2020

Hi,

Laptop model: Dell Latitude 5510
Hard drive model: BC511 NVMe SK hynix 512GB

The output of lshw is as follows:

H/W path                 Device     Class          Description
/0/100/14/0/4            scsi0      storage        USB Flash Disk
/0/100/14/0/4/0.0.0      /dev/sda   disk           16GB USB Flash Disk
/0/100/14/0/4/0.0.0/0    /dev/sda   disk           16GB
/0/100/17                           storage

Thanks,
/David R.