[Grml] Fwd: Hard drive partitions not seen

david.renstrom at gmail.com david.renstrom at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 17:59:15 CET 2020

Hi,

I've tried all your suggestions now and this is what I've found:

- No NVMe devices.
- lsblk -a and fdisk -l don't show any other disks than the USB memory containing the live distribution.
- dmesg | grep sdb doesn't show any devices being mounted.
- Yes, Windows 10 boots up fine on the SSD drive.
- No disks have been hidden in the BIOS settings. It's now booting using UEFI mode.

What else can I try?

Thanks,
/David R.