[Grml] Fwd: switching to dnsmasq when using grml-terminalserver

洪朝貴 ckhung at cyut.edu.tw
Tue Nov 17 08:29:52 CET 2020

Sorry, only just now after finishing an article about
grml customization did I realize that I didn't reply to the list...

My customized version with dnsmasq, etc. is here:
http://fs.cyut.edu.tw/gregslab/20/
(grml64-small-g20?.iso)

The customization process is documented here in zh_TW:
https://newtoypia.blogspot.com/2020/11/grml.html

--
顧好自己的隱私, 快停止網路裸奔!
請搜尋『貴哥的節慾手機』

PGP Key ID: 4096R/5828A7A7
Fingerprint: 67AF B5AB 5242 3E99 16D7  EAF8 A94D 2C92 5828 A7A7