[Grml] First Release Candidate of Grml version 2020.06 available

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Sat Jun 6 18:24:51 CEST 2020

Hi,

long time no see, but here we are! The first release candidate of the
upcoming Grml version 2020.06, code-named 'Ausgehfuahangl' is available.

This Grml release provides fresh software packages from Debian
testing (AKA bullseye). As usual it also incorporates current hardware
support and fixes known bugs from the previous Grml release.

For detailed information about the changes between 2018.12 and
2020.06-rc1 have a look at the official release announcement:

  https://grml.org/changelogs/README-grml-2020.06-rc1/

You can download Grml 2020.06-rc1 from:

  https://grml.org/download/prerelease/

Please test the ISOs and everything you usually use and rely on, and
report back so we can complete the stable release soon. If no major
problems come up, the next iteration will be the stable release,
which is scheduled for the end of June (2020 *cough* :)).

Thanks to all our contributors!

regards,
-mika- - for the Grml.org project