[Grml] grml stuck at RF Kill

Mario Stadlhuber Mario1993 at gmx.at
Wed Aug 21 22:20:17 CEST 2019

Hi,

This is my first E-Mail Group. Hope you will receive my reply xD

I boot 12/2018 64 Bit from a 32 GB Kingston USB Stick. I created the USB
Stick with rufus. I am not sure how I created the stick. I have the option
to create with iso (the tool load an extension with the name "isolinux")
and dd. Should i try to create the USB Stick with the DD Mode?