[Grml] GRML customization issues

gilberto dos santos alves gsavix at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 19:53:28 CET 2018

 4.) Both Fluxbox and LXDE start with english keyboard layout by default.
I gladly discovered the "setxkbmap -layout <lang>" command. Can anyone
tell me whether this setting is saved persistently, i.e. still active
after reboot? (Won't restart for testing, GRML box 32 days uptime now.)

i use grml 17.05 and on grml.conf file used on boot
 i explicity use

xkeyboard=br keyboard=br locale=America/Sao_Paulo

for use correct time and keyboard layout for pt_BR

--
gilberto dos santos alves
+5511986465049