[Grml] Remastering docs updated, help needed

Marc Haber mh+grml at zugschlus.de
Tue Oct 3 19:18:24 CEST 2017

Hi,

the remastering docs on

http://wiki.grml.org/doku.php?id=remastering

started to bitrot a way a bit, so I took a dive in removing historic
information to the appropriate place on the page. I think that the
documentation is much more clearer now.

I need somebody with better knowledge about the build process fill the
FAI table in the web page and also to give the information where future
images will hold the information about how they were built.

Is there still a supported way to remaster the image without actually
touching the squashfs, for example if one wants to build a local
.iso file with a grml.sh file on it or a non-graphical boot screen? If
there is, I think this should be on the remastering page as well. I have
prepared the page to host this information.

Please either edit the wiki page directly, or give this information here
so that I can incorporate the information myself. Thanks for helping
with updating the docs!

Greetings
Marc