[Grml] First Release Candidate of Grml version 2017.05 available

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Mon May 8 23:11:05 CEST 2017

Hi,

so *finally* we did it again, jey! The first release candidate of
the upcoming Grml version 2017.05, code-named 'Freedatensuppe' is
available.

This Grml release provides fresh software packages from Debian
testing (AKA stretch). As usual it also incorporates current hardware
support and fixes known bugs from the previous Grml release.

For detailed information about the changes between 2014.11 and
2017.05 have a look at the official release announcement:

  http://grml.org/changelogs/README-grml-2017.05-rc1/

Please test the ISOs and everything you usually use and rely on, and
report back so we can complete the stable release soon. If no major
problems come up, the next iteration will be the stable release,
which is scheduled for the end of May (2017 *cough* :)).

Thanks to all contributors!

regards,
-mika- - for the Grml.org project