[Grml] some problems in using grml-live

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Jan 15 20:57:04 CET 2016

Hi.  I want to make a grml cd with some kernel changes and adding some
packages.  Now, I am using a system based on Jessie, but I want to build
based on sid.  I tried to install the linux-header package, but it would
not install saying it needed kbuild4.1 which cannot be installed.  Also,
I tried to install the linux-source-4.1 package, but ehe .xz file is
broken (unrecognized file format) when using tar Jxvf .

How to solve these problems?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?