[Grml] GRML Accessibility Features

Simon Eigeldinger simon.eigeldinger at vol.at
Thu Feb 11 20:38:07 CET 2016

Hi all,

I just refreshed my rescue cd with the latest grml sid daily.
so according to the wiki page at
http://wiki.grml.org/doku.php?id=accessibility
i just have to wait until a musical tune will come up during boot.
what i hear is the beep of the boot prompt but the musical tune is missing.
ok the document has been last modified in 2013 so there could be have
been a lot of changes.

could someone please tell me how to start grml using software speech
using speakup?
should be the old way but it seems it doesn't reach the console.

greetings and thanks,
simon

---