[Grml] Remove dmraid package from GRML?

Eric Thirolle eric.thirolle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 18:45:54 CET 2015

Mika,

Excellent, thank you. I was able to get rid of that error message by
employing the suggested patch in that Debian bug report,
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=745697. I.e., I simply
commented out the line "force_load dm-raid45" in
grml-live/grml_chroot/usr/share/initramfs-tools/hooks/dmraid. Then when I
built my next version of my custom GRML ISO using grml-live, it booted up
cleanly, without the error "modprobe: module dm-raid45 not found in
modules.dep".

Cheers,

Eric