[Grml] grml virtualbox

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Apr 17 20:26:58 CEST 2015

Neither boot option, noudev or that longer one you mentioned, made any
difference. I can try the daily image but I think the problem is
probably with my virtual machine. I created it at the command line with
vboxmanage commands and it probably just isn't quite right.

I might go back to vmware player. At least I had a working vm with
vmware player. But I don't like that there's no debian package for it.
And even with it's limitations, I do really like this screenshot feature
in virtualbox. I've been able to tell that my vm is hung by taking a
screen shot and running tesseract on the image.