[Grml] Some features may be dropped from GNU Screen in the future (including braille support)

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Thu Apr 3 03:09:59 CEST 2014

I don't think there is any reason to remove braille support from grml. I've been testing it every release up to the latest and reporting the results on the grml list. I know a version just came out a few weeks ago and I haven't tested it. It's just that I happen to be on vacation. They had a really quick release cycle andI just didn't have time to test it. I certainlhy hope grml doesn't do something as drastic as dropping braille support just because I happened to be on vacation.

Scent fwom my ipood`