[Grml] GRML Accessibility

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Fri Jan 18 17:20:46 CET 2013

Hi,

* John G. Heim [Fri Jan 18, 2013 at 09:10:18AM -0600]:
> I take it my instructions worked for you then.

> Can someone help me get thse instructions onto the grml wiki. I am a little
> intimidated by the structure. All I really want to know is where to put it.

I've justed created
http://wiki.grml.org/doku.php?id=accessibility
and added a user for the Grml wiki for you. (Sadly we had to disable
anonymous editing and registration in the wiki due to spamming,
which made up ~98% of all changes in the wiki recently).

Let me know if you have any problems or if we can assist you in any
way.

Thanks for taking care, John!