[Grml] First Release Candidate of Grml version 2013.02 released

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Mon Feb 25 22:07:29 CET 2013

I've confirmed that the following all work:

1. Speakup screen reader via software speech.
2. Starting ssh server and connecting via ssh.
3. Serial terminal.
4. Beep at boot prompt and musical tone at end of boot.

Looks like all the accessibility features work fine. The one thing that
still doesn't work is speakup via doubletalk hardware synth. But that is
probably still a kernel problem.