[Grml] First Release Candidate of Grml version 2013.02 released

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Fri Feb 22 19:19:22 CET 2013

Hi,

* Urs Blaser [Fri Feb 22, 2013 at 12:43:46AM +0100]:

> I too appreciate your efforts! One little bug i found in btrfs-tools to
> start the suggestions...

> when trying to create a filesystem with mkfs.btrfs it fails with:
> error checking /dev/sda5 mount status

> Searching for this error and reading [1] leads me to think it isn't all
> new. The version on the disc is 0.19+20120328-7 the one in sid would be
> 0.19+20121004-1 and doesn't produce the same problem...

> I don't if it would be too messy to get the version from sid as opposed
> to wheezy, but it would be nice to have a working version on the
> release iso.

Interesting, seems to be a problem between wheezy userspace and
recent kernel versions because I can't reproduce it on a plain
wheezy system.

We just put btrfs-tools 0.19+20121004-1 into our Grml repository
so we can ship it with the upcoming stable release.

Thanks for the hint, Urs!