[Grml] First Release Candidate of Grml version 2013.02 released

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Tue Feb 19 00:17:44 CET 2013

Hi,

so we did it again, the first release candidate of the upcoming Grml
version 2013.02, code-named 'Grumpy Grinch' was released.

This release brings the Grml tools towards the upcoming Debian
stable release (AKA wheezy), provides up2date hardware support and
fixes known bugs from the previous Grml release.

For detailed information about the changes between 2012.05 and
2013.02 have a look at the official release announcement:

  http://grml.org/changelogs/README-grml-2013.02-rc1/

Please test the ISOs and everything you usually use and report back
so we can complete the stable release soon. If no major problems
come up, the next iteration will be the stable release, which is
scheduled for end of February.

regards,
-mika- - for the Grml.org project