[Grml] First Release Candidate of Grml version 2012.05 released

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Thu May 17 20:37:02 CEST 2012

Hi,

so we did it again, the first release candidate of the upcoming
version 2012.05, code-named 'Ponyhof' was just released.

For detailed information about the changes between 2011.12 and
2012.05 have a look at the official release announcement:

  http://grml.org/changelogs/README-grml-2012.05-rc1/

Several tools that have been reported to be missing on the downsized
2011.12 release have been re-added. This release also brings the
grml-small flavour back to life.

Please test the ISOs and everything you usually use and report back,
so we can complete the stable release soon. If no major problems
come up, the next iteration will be the stable release, which is
scheduled for end of May.