[Grml] Testing current daily ISOs to go towards new release

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Mon May 14 12:34:21 CEST 2012

Hello,
Just a quick note that I tried GRML daily ISO here. I tried the
full-64-bit one. I was mainly checking that the accessibility stuff
worked and I successfully got brltty and speakup with espeak for output
working. My only comment is that the volume was initially very low, but
I know setting the audio levels is difficult to do automaticaly as it
can vary between sound cards. I know in some earlier GRML releases there
was a kernel option to set the volume level, is that still present?

Also, as a separate note: Having the testing and unstable daily ISOs
caught me out, I initially downloaded the unstable/sid one but realised
before booting the CD, so I downloaded and tested the testing one.

Michael Whapples