[Grml] grml-x, xorg ...

Dietmar Segbert didi.segbert at arcor.de
Sun Mar 6 15:07:00 CET 2011

Hello,
i have installed grml squeeze on a asus eeepc 1005ha-m.
I sue speakup and brltty, because i am blind.

Now i want to use gnomes-orca with firefox and openoffice with gnome.

At the moment i do not have installed gnome.
If i do:

grml-x

the xserver starts, but i can not come back to the textconsole. ctrl-alt-
f(x) will not work, also not the ctrl-alt-bacspace to shutdown the
xserver.

How can i set the xorg correct for the asus 1005ha-m?

How can i start the xserver to console tty7?
On my system are only the consoles tty1 to tty6for switching between
themself configurede, ist that correct?

Can i use orca with fluxbox?

Thanks for your help and regards.

Dietmar