[Grml] Announce: Expected downtime of grml.org and further services on 2010-09-09

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Sun Sep 5 22:19:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

due to a server migration at our provider the grml.org website and a
few services will experience an expected downtime, from:

   9th of september 2010, 22:00 CEST / 20:00 UTC

until

  10th of september 2010,  9:00 CEST / 7:00 UTC

The affected services will be:

  http://grml.org/
  http://ml.grml.org/
  http://deb.grml.org/
  http://bts.grml.org/
  http://git.grml.org/
  http://paste.grml.org/
  jabber://jabber.grml.org

Please note that mails sent to any grml.org mailaddress will be
delayed.

*Not* affected are the grml user mailinglist and the following
services:

  http://wiki.grml.org/
  http://grml.supersized.org/
  http://twitter.grml.org/
  http://twitter.com/grmlproject
  http://identi.ca/grml
  http://daily.grml.org/
  http://planet.grml.org/
  #grml IRC channel on freenode

Please notice that a mirror of the main website grml.org is
available at http://grml.deb.at/grml-www/ and a mirror of the
repository (http://deb.grml.org/) is available at
http://debian.netcologne.de/www.grml.org/deb.grml.org/

If the downtime will be longer than expected we'll be providing
updated information through the available channels (grml user
mailinglist, twitter/identi.ca and IRC being #grml on freenode).