[Grml] working parallel with grml-live

T o n g mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 17:38:17 CEST 2010

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 08:48:10 +0200, Michael Prokop wrote:

>> How is grml-live officially used to create daily snapshot CDs (for
>> amd64 grml-small & grml-medium)?
>
> Check out buildd/ in grml-live's git tree, or directly install package
> grml-live-buildd.

Thanks a lot. Another question, about grml-live customization,

IMHO, so far grml-live is developed mainly for grml developers. For end
users, it is better not to play with any files within the grml-live
structure, so as to make it easy when to upgrade grml-live.

Is there such a mechanism in place now? I knew there is a
/etc/grml/grml-live.local file to do some variable setting customization,
but I was talking about adding new CLASSes, and new files/patches, etc.

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/