[Grml] GRML64-bit Accessibility and Cheatcode questions

Keith Hinton keithint1234 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 18:45:15 CET 2010

Hi all,
I was curious if GRML64 is accessible to users with blind disabilities
by  default, as in the 32-bit world of GRML.
Secondly, I had a question:
While the newer splash menu works niecly for a person with sight, that
new menu servs little use for me. How do I go back to the standard
boot prompt without the fancey menu before typing "grml swspeak"
(without quotes) at the boot of the CD?
I am just curious what I can do. If you have suggestions/other
considerations, please contact me ASAP. Thanks all for your great
work. Please keep up the great work on GRML.
Regards, --Keith