[Grml] grml-debootstrap problems

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Mon Feb 15 18:41:54 CET 2010

I attach the config file I am using, I don't give any extra options to
grml-debootstrap. The error message isn't very descriptive, I get the
message about it creating generic devices in /dev (something like that)
then I get an error stating the script and that MAKEDEV cannot be found
(sorry I don't have the exact message in front of me, it was of the form:
/bin/chroot-script: xxx: MAKEDEV: command be found
Where xxx was a number which escapes me).

Michael Whapples