[Grml] rxvt on grml_2009.05

Chaitat Piriyastit email at chaitat.com
Fri Oct 2 23:27:06 CEST 2009

Hi pals,

I have just installed grml_2009.05 on vmware on macosx.  Yeah, it's awesome
as always.  Thanks so much, the grml team.  You just make me addicted to
grml already.

I have one problem (or it may not be a problem) with rxvt.  I grml-x wmii.
I then "alt+p => rxvt".  I get a weird rxvt (for me).  It opens up an rxvt
with some tab/menu on the top most of rxvt window.  It runs in as if it is
in a floating window although my wmii should make it in a tiled way.  I
can't even make it active on rxvt window which simply means I can't use it.
Is there anything wrong?

Thanks,
--
Chaitat Piriyasatit

... waking up to pee and see whats up online