[Grml] I got Espeakup finally to work

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Thu May 28 14:32:09 CEST 2009

Before saying more on this it may be worth reading the speechd-up
documentation http://cvs.freebsoft.org/doc/speechd-up/. The problems
page may describe what's going on better. I also will have a good read
of it before saying more.

I don't know about the possibility of posting to the speakup list
without being subscribed, I guess probably not as it has some stupid
limitations.

Unless there is anything to do in GRML's swspeak I would suggest
possibly moving this to the speakup list.

Michael Whapples