[Grml] One extra thing about obtaining kernel

Keith Hinton keithint1234 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 23:59:44 CET 2009

I forgot,
In my last post I didn't mention:
What I want to do is get the kernel installed without too much
configuration or compilation in the plain Debian system.
I also hope that I won't have to go configuring netowrks/interfaces
manually, I'm not sure just how powerful grml-debootstrap is.
What suggestions do you have?
I'll probably just edit the configuration file, and get everything in
place and then run whatever.
Should I go with the linux-image, or linux-source deb files (what's easyer?)
Whatever advice on this process specifically other than just editing
grml-debootstrap's configuration file would be helpful.
Installing a stable lenny would be good, so that I can receive Debain
security patches, etc.
I'd like to get a plain-debian installed, but have all of the
accessibility of grml like Speakup, and other necesary things
installed.
Whatever I can do, I'd like to know.
Installing a  plain Debian system sounds fun!

Can't wait.
Regards, --Keith