[Grml] grml and mactel

Chaitat Piriyastit chaitatp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 15:18:43 CET 2009

Now I tried repartitioning the harddisk that contains macosx using BootCamp
which prepared the disk for installing Windows for 8GB.  Then I booted my
macmini with GRML live cd.  I used fdisk to partition that /dev/sda3 and
maked as bootable.  Then used grml2hd /dev/sda3 to install grml into this
partition.

Looking good so far.

After I had finished installation, I rebooted and booted grml from rEFit.
Yeah... I see GRML first page where I can select which kernel to boot of.  I
used the default, the monitor gone blank.  I rebooted and tried the second
line, 'grml debug' something, I got "Kernel Panic - not syncing: Attempted
to kill init!

--
Chaitat Piriyasatit

... waking up to pee and see whats up online