[Grml] grml and mactel

Chaitat Piriyastit chaitatp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 16:53:20 CET 2009

Hi OJ,

I have just made a fresh installation and it can be booted from PC.
What I did are:

* boot grml live cd from macmini
* plug usb flash drive into macmini
* grml2hd into that flash drive
* on the very last installation process, i select to install lilo on mbr
* i shutdown macmini
* i plug that flash drive into my pc
* i can boot grml from that flash drive on my pc properly

However, when I tried on macmini, it shows the same error message I provided
you before.

Thanks,
--
Chaitat Piriyasatit

... waking up to pee and see whats up online