[Grml] speakup.synth boot parameter and grml2hd

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Sun Jun 14 18:28:04 CEST 2009

I have just tried installing using grml2hd 1.2.3 and it seems to have
worked, add it to stable.

On this topic, it means that grml 2009.05 CD images will be all using
grml2hd 1.2.2, so suffering from this problem. Knowing about the bugs in
grml2hd I could use aptitude to upgrade grml2hd for me. Should I be
unaware of other potential bugs in the release CD, is there a way I
could just run a command to retrieve critical updates? I mean that
currently running "aptitude update" and "aptitude safe-upgrade" will get
me more than just bug fixes.

Michael Whapples