[Grml] Persistency on grml

T o n g mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 23:38:53 CEST 2009

thanks for the feedback mika.

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 00:31:55 +0200, Michael Prokop wrote:

> Tong, please feel free to adjust the wiki page. Adjust whatever should
> be adjusted - either because it's not precise enough, not fully covered
> yet or maybe just wrong. Thanks for any help!

Hmm... I always hesitate doing that. 99.99% of time you are correct and
more knowledgeable than me, so firing up a quick email will always be my
number one choice. Even if I feel that I'm right, I need to gather up
enough confident to correct your wiki, so the issues might never be
fixed.

Thanks all the same.

cheers

--