[Grml] How to install GRML to one harddrive with Windows XP installed on this harddrive?

Maurice McCarthy moss at mythic-beasts.com
Fri Jan 2 05:02:25 CET 2009

Janusz

Sorry, I did not read your email too well. I think I am tired.

Do you managed to format the whole hard drive to ext3.
grml also has rescue tools for such a case, though you will have lost
data. If there is something precious to you lost then look at the
documentation for ddr-help, ddrescue, gddrescue and testdisk.

Sorry not to be of more help just now.
Testdisk can see lost partitions are try to restore them. It can read the
files on lost partions if they are not too badly damaged. I do not have a
lot of experience with these tools.

Moss