[Grml] debian lenny from stable to unstable

Dietmar Segbert didi.segbert at arcor.de
Sun Feb 22 17:35:00 CET 2009

Hello Mika,

i have installed grml 1.1 onto a harddisk and done every week an update/
safe-upgrade with aptitude.
In the file source.list are the lines for debian set to unstable.
But now lenny ist stable, can i change the this lines in the source.list
file to use a stable lenny with the functions of grml/stable?

The the second is, that my cyberjack (0xc4b:0x0300) will not work with
chipcardd4. The cjgeldkarte will work, but geldkarte loaded will only
errors.
I use aqmoney 0,6.3 with an chpcard-version and openhbic on an slackware
10.2, but i don't habe found these packages for grml/debian. and compiling
the sources will produces only errors.
It is very difficult to find the correct words in english, ist there an
german grml-mailinglist?

Regards.

Dietmar