[Grml] bts difficulites

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Tue Sep 30 22:46:11 CEST 2008

* T o n g <mlist4suntong at yahoo.com> [20080930 22:40]:
> Thanks mika, and for posting the debconf-get-selections.txt too.

> On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:40:01 +0200, Michael Prokop wrote:

> >   http://wiki.grml.org/doku.php?id=bugs

> to submit bug report by email. is the format the same as that prepared by
> reportbug?

Just send a mail, no special layout. A meaningful subject and more
details in the body of the mail. :)

> How about priorities, seems to me that grml current bts priorities are
> different than that of Debian.

That's stuff we (the developers) adjust according to our needs, no
need to deal with it.

> Further, how to comment on a bts issue by email?

If you have an account in the BTS you can login and just write stuff
directly at the according bts issue. Ok, should be mentined at the
bugs webpage in the grml wiki, thanks for the hint.