[Grml] bts difficulites

T o n g mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 16:49:14 CEST 2008

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 15:49:45 +0200, Michael Prokop wrote:

> submit (at) bugs.grml.org is the wrong mail address for the BTS,
> it's bts (at) bts.grml.org instead.

Oh, sorry, I was using an old version of reportbug. Erh, wait a second,
having upgraded reportbug to the latest version, I can't find the grml bts
option any more. I.e., previously 'reportbug --bts help' contains the grml
entry but now it doesn't.

> Small notice: please try to split up bug reports into small parts so
> every single feature/wish/... is in a separate bugreport. This makes
> it much easier to track and work on. Thanks! :)

OK, I'll remember it next time. This time it is a little special that the
two options are closely related with each other -- description of the 2nd
depends on the 1st...

cheers

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)