[Grml] JFYI: grml development mailinglists moved

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Wed Oct 1 20:46:40 CEST 2008

Hi,

I just want to inform you that we just migrated some mailinglists
from mlmmj to mailman:

| Bugs-changes            bug reports in the grml bug tracking system
| Git-commits             source changes at grml - the Git VCS
| Grml-live               ISO build reports of daily.grml.org
| Grml-testing-changes    changes in the grml Debian repository

The archives and the list of subscribed members have been migrated
to their new home. See http://ml.grml.org/ for more information.

Notice: this does *NOT* involve the grml mailinglist I'm writing
this message to, it's just the devel lists mentioned above.

If you encounter any problems don't hesitate to contact us.

Special thanks to Alexander Wirt for his infrastructure work.