[Grml] How grml cd image is created]

Michael Gebetsroither gebi at sbox.tugraz.at
Sun Nov 16 22:50:02 CET 2008

Michael Prokop wrote:

> Besides the possibilities mentioned in
> http://git.grml.org/?p=grml-live.git;a=search_help - no, not really.
>
> But as soon as you cloned the sources to your local disk you can
> enjoy the use of 'git grep ...' anyway. :)

to get/update all grml repositories on your local hd i've written a
handy script which is in our package grml-git-tools

# this will clone all git repos to your current directory over git://
git-mirror -b 'git://git.grml.org' git.grml.org

later on you can just run the script again.
it will clone all new repository and update (git fetch) all already
available repositories.

michael