[Grml] apt-get freeze on install something "Skunk"

Björn Faath bfaath at googlemail.com
Wed May 21 08:39:16 CEST 2008

Hello
I try a apt-get install something and apt get freeze on "Writing
extended Status Information".
My Grml 1.1 reinstall after this, but the error looks the same as
before. The CPU runs in the sky. With aptitude install get the same
fault. What is happened! I have no idea. forget: first i do ap-get
update that runs ok. apt-get install longrun:
~~The following NEW packages will be installed:
  longrun
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1511 not upgraded.
Need to get 20.5kB of archives. After unpacking 160kB will be used.
Writing extended state information... Done
Get:1 http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main longrun 0.9-20 [20.5kB]
Fetched 20.5kB in 0s (22.9kB/s)