[Grml] grml @ Google Summer of Code 2008

T o n g mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 00:30:34 CET 2008

On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 23:54:21 +0000, T o n g wrote:

> BTW,  As for "Create a live CD of your running system", I believe that is
> not too difficult to do with the linux live script.

FYI, excerpted from
http://www.linux-live.org/

Linux Live is a set of shell scripts which allows you to create your own
Live Linux from your installed Linux distribution. The Live system you
create will be bootable from CD-ROM or a disk device, for example USB
Flash Drive, USB Pen Drive, Camera connected to USB port, and so on.
People use Linux Live scripts to boot Linux from iPod as well.

Check the rest for steps to build a Live distro...

HTH

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/