[Grml] grml2hd questions

Dietmar Segbert didi.segbert at arcor.de
Wed Feb 27 20:49:00 CET 2008

Hello,

i have some questions for the use of grml2hd.

I have stopped my tests to boot grml from usb-stick via linld. The grml
1.1 RC6 iso boots very fine on my normal pc. speakup and brltty are
working very good.

I want to install this grml version on

a) a empty harddisk /dev/hdc6 (4 GB) and start from Dos via loadlin, i
don't want to use a boot loader,

and

b) i want to install grml onto a 4 GB SDHC card, so that i can boot my
asus eeepc from this card, because on the inside 4 GB SSD is windows xp
installed.

Is it correct to use the grml2hd as follows:

grml2hd /dev/hdc6

or

grml2hd /dev/sdb

Can i add options, because the brailledisplay shows only the "ok" or
"continue" or "cancel", but not the options in the menues.

Regards

Dietmar.