[Grml] grml 1.1, grml64 0.2, grml-medium 0.1 and grml64-medium 0.1 released

T o n g mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 21:39:57 CET 2008

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 00:36:31 +0100, Michael Prokop wrote:

> I'm proud to be able to announce new stable releases . . .

Thanks a lot Mika and the grml team for your diligence.

The grml-medium is a great release. I've been kept testing its beta
releases, and had been planning to write something about it long time ago.
Just about the time I'm putting it into actual use, I saw this great news
from the grml development blog.

Congratulations!

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)