[Grml] Ralink RT61 support in grml1.1

Andreas Gruber gruber_andreas at gmx.de
Tue Feb 26 12:44:25 CET 2008

Hi all!

AFAIK, the RT2500 (and others of the RT2X-series) -Wlan-driver is supportet since gml0.9 or earlier by a grml-package. Can You tell me, if there's an package for the RT61-driver of Ralink in grml1.1. At the moment, my notebook uses Debian etch with a PCMCIA-Wlan-card with RT61 - it works, but it was a little bit difficult to manage it. I would be great, to install grml on these notebook.

...and not to forget:
grml1.1 - great work - congratulations to the team around Mika!

Andi
Meinen GnuPG-Key finden Sie z.B. bei keyserver.net.
Meine Key-ID lautet 0x424B2C57.
Business-Contacts:
https://www.xing.com/hp/Andreas_Gruber17/