[Grml] grml 1.0?

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel chmiel at phil.muni.cz
Wed Dec 31 20:58:12 CET 2008

Dear syr,

    Grml is supporting Swspeak thank's to ammazing speech dispatcher and
because many sound cart drivers is included. Espeak synthesizer is used for
software speech. I Am running GRMl as A blind user by typing following
command at The boot screen

grml swspeak
After CD ROm will start spinning for longer time, type swspeak.

    I would like to know, how to install GRML on one harddrive when Windows
XP is installed on it and if Windows Xp is using NTFS file system. I do not
have problems to use other Linux live CDS with gparted and Gnome, but no
partitioner is able to create EXT3 partition in unallocated space and I Am
very, very surpricing because of it. And i do not know, how to format EXT3
partition in unallocated empty space, or if extended partition is created.