[Grml] Using grml? Let us know!

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Fri Dec 12 23:16:30 CET 2008

Hi,

I'll hold a talk about grml¹ at the Open Source Data Center
Conference² on 29/30 April 2009 in Nürnberg/Germany.

I'd like to show the attendees how grml is used in Real World
Environments and need your contribution!

You are using grml in your company for system recovery, presenting
demos of your application, automated system installation,...?
Please let me know! This is *your* chance to present your company or
product in my talk. :)

If it's necessary you can also submit your stories anonymously or
request that I'll withhold your identity while presenting your
setup.

Feel free to forward this mail to anyone who might have interesting
stories for me, I'd love to hear from you.

¹ http://www.netways.de/english/osdc/y2009/programm/v/grml/
² http://www.netways.de/english/osdc/y2009/