[Grml] awesome problem

Chaitat Piriyastit chaitatp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 05:41:50 CET 2008

Hi friends,

I am using GRML 1.1 Linux that comes with AWESOME 2.2-rc1 (Digital Love).

It is awesome except that I am having a small problem.

Whenever I change the focus to another window, I have to press "enter"
before I can actually do anything with that window. But sometimes, I don't
have to.

Do you have any idea?

I have also tried the latest version and the problem still exists.  I think
it is a bug in the version of awesome that has been integrated with grml.