[Grml] grml and grml64 on one CD?

Thorsten Strusch thorsten at ksan.de
Mon Aug 11 06:31:33 CEST 2008

Hello Albretch,

Am Freitag, den 08.08.2008, 17:06 -0400 schrieb Albretch Mueller:
 I think CD use something called "sessions" as partitions. There is a
> book "Live Linux CDs" by Chris Negus
> ~
>  http://www.amazon.com/dp/0132432749/
> ~
>  comes with a DVD with the "sessions" containing a number of Linux
> live CD versions
> ~
>  I think you should double check this because this is what I remember
> off the top of my head

thanks for this link - sounds very interesting!

But I think it should be easier to change /live on CD creation time.

Therefore I installed grml-live on my debian/lenny notebook.
But so far I have not found a config snippet where /live is defined...

tia
Thorsten