[Grml] grml release candidates: grml 1.0-rc1, grml64 0.1-rc1 and grml-small 0.4-rc1

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Tue May 8 14:24:29 CEST 2007

Hi!

I'm proud to be able to present new grml release candidates.
New features? Tons of new features! Including a 64bit version of grml.

grml 1.0 - release candidate 1 Codename Meilenschwein:
http://grml.org/files/README-grml-1.0-rc1.php

grml64 0.1 - release candidate 1 Codename LiveShell:
http://grml.org/files/README-grml64-0.1-rc1.php

grml-small 0.4 - release candidate 1 Codename Springinkerl:
http://grml.org/files/README-grml-small-0.4-rc1.php

Please consider using bittorrent for downloading the ISOs:

  http://grml.gwendoline.at/devel/grml_1.0-rc1.iso.torrent
  http://grml.gwendoline.at/devel/grml64_0.1-rc1.iso.torrent
  http://grml.gwendoline.at/devel/grml_small_0.4-rc1.iso.torrent

If you can't use bittorrent check out the http/ftp URLs (not all
available mirrors are in sync yet - but the listed ones are OK):

  http://grml.org/download/

Known issues can be found at:
http://wiki.grml.org/doku.php?id=release_candidate

Please report any bug you notice so we can provide stable releases soon!
http://grml.org/bugs/

Enjoy grml!